Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Tuesday/Wednesday, May 19-20, 2015

Once again, I have missed my weekly Bible post.  I also neglected to take my Bible on a recent vacation.  I will be back on track next week and the vacation was enjoyable except for the multitude of bug bites I received.

Even though I did not read my assignment, and I don't want to upset anyone, there is such a great feeling when you kneel on the silky smooth sands of the Bahamas in crystal clear water and pray to the Lord God Almighty.  I lifted my eyes to the sky and was amazed by the beauty He has created, and I thanked Him for the chance to enjoy the peace and love that He sends to us each day.

Also, my knees did not hurt when I was able to stand.  The water down there can be pretty shallow in many parts.  God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment