Sunday, May 17, 2015

Re: May 15

Amen, we need faith like David to taken on the enemy

Aila

On 2015-05-15 15:28, Scott Taylor wrote:
> 1 Samuel 17
>
> David taught us how to pray today. "You come against me with sword
> and speak and javelin, but I come against you in the name of the Lord
> Almighty, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied."
>
> The object of David's faith was the Lord. David did have faith in
> his own skills and abilities, but he ultimately had overwhelming faith
> in the God who would win the victory. From King Saul's perspective,
> Goliath was too big to hit. From David's perspective, Goliath was
> too big to miss.
>
> Today we find ourselves in a spiritual battle against Satan. Everyday
> Satan gets up and challenges people with lies, intimidate and
> destruction. Who is going to fight against him?
>
> We can't sit around and wait for God to fight this battle. We must
> engage our enemy. The only victory is through prayer.
>
> _Satan, I resist you and all of your demons in the person and power of
> the Lord Jesus Christ. I submit to the Lordship and control of the
> Lord Jesus, and I bring the power of my Lord's incarnation, His
> crucifixion, His resurrection, His ascension, and His glorification
> directly to focus against you and all your work against me. I claim my
> union with the Lord Jesus Christ, and I resist you. I force you to
> flee from before the truth of God. I also pray this protection over my
> brothers and sisters who find themselves in the battle today. I pray
> for Grace Church as we prepare to gather together this Sunday. I
> invite the Holy Spirit to open the eyes of those spiritually blinded,
> to convict those in rebellion and to manifest yourself to those who
> are seeking. Lord you are our victory and nothing can resist your
> powerful name. Amen!!!_
>
> --
>
> _"Multiplying leaders to change the world"_

No comments:

Post a Comment