Thursday, March 28, 2013

DEAR PARTNER

Dear partner,

Do permit me to introduce myself briefly; I am Barrister Simon Palmer , A partner at Simon Solicitors in London United Kingdom.Actually, I got your contact information through the public records while searching for a reliable one to partner with me in claiming a deposited estate of my late client by name Late Rolf Eccard, a German who was a business magnate that lived in United Kingdom for Nineteen years died along with his family in a plane crash on 1 June 2009, (Air France Flight 447 Airbus A330-200 ) with other passengers on board. Find the website below before for your perusal.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/
world-europe-18720915

http://www.airfrance447.com/06/02/unofficial-air-france-447-passenger-list/

Unfortunately they All lost their lives in the event of the accident, since then I have made several enquirers to locate any of my client's extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the Internet to locate any member of his family but to no avail, hence I contacted you.

Do not be amazed by this e-mail confidential business proposal. I am contacting you based on Trust and confidentiality that will be attached to this transaction.

Prior to my explaining further, I must first make an apology for this unsolicited mail to you. I am conscious that this is certainly not a predictable way of approach to foster a relationship of trust but because of the circumstances and urgency surrounding this claim I decided to reach you via this media to join me to put claims on this fund before it is seized or confiscated by the authorities. Before the catastrophe; He deposited sum of US$5.8,000,000:00 (Five Million Eight Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only) with a Bank here in United Kingdom.we shall divide the content in the ratio of 50% /50% as our benefit. Each ($2.900, 000.00 for each of us), Endeavor to get back to me whether or not you are willing to collaborate with me or not So that I can further my search for another partner.

I hope to hear from you in no distant time through the email address or phone number below.

Email: bar.simon@live.com
Phone: +44 77 7830 1184

I wait for your quick response.

Best Regards,
Simon Palmer LLP

No comments:

Post a Comment