Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday, October 12, 2012

I am currently on a retreat and writing this blog from my phone so I will be short and to the point - Holy Spirit lead me - Nehemiah has returned to Jerusalem to "dedicate the wall;" that is, to rejoice in the Lord for restoring His people and their place of worship. Problem is - upon Nehemiah's return, it is obvious that everyone has turned their back on God once again. Yet, God has compassion once again and waits for His people to turn back to Him. They do, thankfully, with the godly rebuking of Nehemiah.

Let God's grace touch your heart today. All the sin you'll ever commit in your life is a drop of water compared to God's ocean of grace. How could you not run towards that?

"Now listen! Today I am giving you a choice between life and death, between prosperity and disaster." (Deuteronomy 30:15) I don't know about you, but I choose life. I hope God's grace will encourage you to do the same.

God Bless,
Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment