Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Nov. 7


Hebrews8

Long before this chapter was even written, God spoke to the prophet Jeremiah and told him there would be a new Covenant.  I enjoy reading and studying the Old Testament.  What I'm learning is that the visions and words given by God to the prophets were foretelling of Yeshua, Jesus, The Messiah.  As we read through the New Testament, we watch it all unfold.  Prophecy never was and never will be about predicting the future.  It's about quieting your spirit and listening to God speak.  The beauty of learning to pray and to be still, is that we too can see the beauty and promises of God unfold in our lives as we listen for His voice.   As I was reading through this chapter, I took some time in prayer to stop and see how God's new Covenant has protected me and my family and carried us through.  Keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus brings clarity to the confusion, peace in the trials and hope for our future.

Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment