Monday, April 30, 2018

blog post monday April 30th

A Prayer To Experience And Reflect The Life And Light Of Christ.  (John 1:1-15)
 
Lord you are the Word made flesh.  You are life and you came to be the light to us all.  I want my life to follow your example, to be a reflection of you, a light to others.  I want my words and actions to testify to the light and life that you are and that you have for others.  I do fail at this all the time.  My intentions may be good but I often lack and struggle to be a good and reliable source of light to those around me.  Forgive me for this lord.  May I experience and begin to know the fullness of your grace and truth in my life today.  May it be a source of light for me as I navigate through my day and may it be seen by others who need a bit of light and life from you. 
 
The fullness of your grace is a blessing beyond my ability to understand.  Thank you for your continual blessings; blessing that surpass just material and physical needs and wants but that often reach deeper into the needs of my heart which I seldom realize I long for.  Thank you for giving me the right to be called your own, you child, your daughter.  This is an example of how your blessings can be far greater than I can comprehend.  My heart is grateful and longs to share with others what you have done and who you are
 
As the Word made Flesh lead me today, help me to see your blessings and to be a light to others so that I may bless those whom I encounter today.
 
AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment