Monday, April 23, 2018

Blog post Monday April 23rd

A Prayer For A Song Of Joy (Psalm 90:14)
 
"Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days." Lord this is my prayer today.  As I wake up and set out to begin my day I want to know your unfailing love.  I want to experience it.  I want it to penetrate and break through the hardened parts of my heart that have been numbed by lies that have entered on the coat tails of my sins and regrets.  Touch my heart in new ways.  May I see and experience you in your word, in prayer, in song, in quiet, or in the words or actions shared by others today.  My heart is eager, yearning and ready to encounter, bask, and absorb your love today.  I want it to bring a song of joy to my heart and my lips that I can sing no matter what my day holds for me.  I want to have a heart of gladness that shines through on my face and is evident for all to see and can come from only you.  I am eager and ready lord, help me to quiet my heart and my life so that I can experience you and set the path of my day towards the song of joy that you have for me.
 
AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment