Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

John 3:19-21
19 And the judgment is based on this fact: God's light came into the world, but people loved the darkness more than the light, for their actions were evil. 20 All who do evil hate the light and refuse to go near it for fear their sins will be exposed. 21 But those who do what is right come to the light so others can see that they are doing what God wants."

My post today will be rather brief as I read over the verses I have selected. My journey in life has gone from the darkness, into the light and back into the darkness on several occasions. I choose to think now that I have returned to the light. I know of people in my life who are not believers because they still feel strongly that God would never forgive their sins. This saddens me greatly because they do not even make the attempt to come to know the Lord. I keep trying to express my beliefs in ways so as not to offend or drive them further away from salvation. I leave them at the throne of God for Him to pick the opportunity He has chosen to make Himself known to them. I continue to pray. I do not like the darkness (except when I sleep), and I thank God each day for the freedom and joy that comes from living in the Light, Jesus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment