Wednesday, May 4, 2016

May 4

Psalm 104:33  I will sing to the Lord all my life, I will sing praise to my God as long as I live


As I read this verse in Psalm 104 I couldn't help recall "A Journey to the Potter's House".  Along with everyone else in the sanctuary, my family sat in awe at the realization of how God molds us and shapes us.  We came to the same conclusion - that no matter how difficult a situation or circumstance is, God is awesome.  He is always in control and His praise should always be on our lips, as the Psalmist tells us.  I pray today Lord that our meditation be on You and that our work is a reflection of You.  I pray You rejoice in us as we go about our day.  Bless us Lord as we sing Praise to You, giving all of our issues to you, and watching You orchestrate Your work in our lives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9AarM9w5lU




Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment