Thursday, February 4, 2021

Thankful that I have friends that can hold me accountable and Love me as I am!

Xodus 19:16-21:21
Matthew 23:13-39
Psalm 28:1-9
Proverbs 7:1-5

When I was younger my mom used to say  to me if you can count your friends on one hand you are blessed. I looked at her like she was crazy and immediately began counting on both hands. I remember coming up with a number that exceeds the number 40 and I was so proud. I said to my mom, I am blessed I have so many, she said "no Jenna a true friend", and I began to think and look deeper into my "friendships" and what they meant to me.

According to google the word friend means 'a person whom one knows and with whom one has a bond of mutual affection, typically exclusive of sexual or family relations'.
This took me back as I am still learning what a friend is. I do feel that people come into our lives as seasons and we can learn from them. 
David, asking not to be dragged away with the wicked or to be friended by someone that has bitter intentions; they simply are pretending to be our friend to get what they need and not because they genuinely want to be your friend,harbouring malice in their hearts.

I pray that True believers  should be sincere in all their relationships and that we cherish the friendships we have with them, Thank you God for those special relationships we have, We are so blessed to have a relationship with you Father.May we be a friendly face to those who just need kindness. We love you!

--
Jenna Spencer
475-299-0404

No comments:

Post a Comment