Friday, February 26, 2021

25th Blog post

As I read through today's versus, I felt stuck and could not think of or feel of anything to write. I thought, what message will I share I have no words or thoughts. I decided to pray and felt that a prayer would be perfect, specially in times when we can't express what we want to say or when life gets busy. We may go through periods like this and I feel its ok to sometimes let God's word speak for itself.  I didn't want to force anything.  So, I went on to say the one prayer I know and that is the Lord's Prayer.


     "Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever. Amen."


 When we have moments when we don't know what to do or what to say, we can say a prayer anytime and anywhere. God remains at our side. So I challenge ourselves to spent time today in prayer.

--
Aimee Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment