Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Sept. 25

Psalm 68

This Psalm written by David is a hymn describing God's victory over His foes and His choice of Jerusalem as the place of His dominion. As I was reading it, I began thinking about victories. By definition, victory is overcoming the enemy. In our Christian walk, we pray for God's hand to move in our life and help us be victorious in our challenging circumstances.  We have all experience these victories at some point in some situation. As I was thinking about though, not each challenge is met with a victory that we can see or understand, and because we live in a fallen world, behind each victory there will be yet another challenge, (excuse my cynicism). As I was reading today's Psalm, I realized that because of our faith there is an ultimate victory that we all will be apart of. At the end of HISTORY, God wins. God has ultimate dominion. So I would like to encourage everyone to celebrate the victories God gives us and enjoy the euphoria knowing that each victory is taste of heaven. Celebrate, magnify, and glorify God because there will be a glorious day when victory will be forever.

Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment