Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

January 26, 2016

Exodus 2:11-3:22
Matthew 17:10-27

There seems to be an underlying theme in these verses. People instructed by God and existing in the midst of Jesus still fell short in their faith. Moses received his instruction from I AM. You certainly can't receive any more direct instruction about your mission and the assurance that God Almighty is with you and there is nothing to fear. As far as the disciples, I can just picture Jesus being a bit angry when he said "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, "Move from here to there" and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

I believe this should serve as a daily reminder to us all that the Lord is with us daily. He was crucified, died and was buried, but ROSE AGAIN and is watching over His flock. He is never out of earshot when we cry out to Him, yet we doubt just as did Moses and the disciples.

Psalm 22:10
From birth I was cast upon you; from my mother's womb you have been my God! Amen

Thank you Father for Your constant reassurance and love for us all. May our faith grow each day by knowing You.

No comments:

Post a Comment