Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Today my post is quite short.  Spending time in prayer and rebuking satan are becoming daily occurrences.  When I read Psalm 17:6-7 I could not help but imagine God watching over me.

6
I am praying to you because I know you will answer, O God.
    Bend down and listen as I pray.
7
Show me your unfailing love in wonderful ways.
    By your mighty power you rescue
    those who seek refuge from their enemies.

And why do we pray?  We pray because we know that God will answer.  Just the thought of God bending down to listen is an amazing vision to perceive.  God never has any distractions.  He does not have a TV, video games or cell phone.  He is right here, right now - 100% of the time - ready and waiting to hear from us.  Thank you Lord for loving me!

No comments:

Post a Comment