Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Matthew Karwon Bible Blog Post May 5th

Judges 21:1-Ruth 1:22
John 4:4-42
Psalm 105:1-15
Proverbs 14:25

John Chapter 4
23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, 
for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. 
24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth."

For a while now I have been learning about the presence of God in my heart. Such a great positive feeling. 
A light of hope and reassurance when I am feeling unsure and troubled.
I don't believe that this is simply my conscious, but the Holy Spirit sitting on the throne of my conscious.
Whatever I'm feeling, I can count on this form of guidance to help me make the right decisions.

When I read "his worshipers must worship in the Spirit" one thing that comes to mind is this feeling. 
Worshipping not just with spoken words, but the relationship with God that transcends spoken words. 
I feel God in my heart and I am so grateful for this blessing that has helped me overcome more things than 
I can recall in this moment. Part of one of my favorite verses from Galatians Chapter 4 says
"God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts". Proverbs 19:21 tells us  "There are many devices in 
a man's heart; nevertheless the counsel of the LORD, that shall stand." Thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment