Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Nov. 11

Psalm 109

A few years ago I had been involuntarily transferred from one school to another. It truly was the first time I had ever worked anywhere and I was not welcomed from the day I arrived. It was a nightmare that lasted for two years until the opportunity to apply for a transfer came about. There are many notes in my Bible next to this Psalm and as I read it again I was reminded of the highlighted verse "Help me O lord my God, save me in accordance with your love." As I look back over that time in my life, as uncomfortable as it all was, I now see how God's hand never left me. I see now how God in fact saved me, the opportunity to transfer was truly in God's timing, and I learned through the experience the reason I was put there to begin with. How about you? Someone who is reading this is going through a hard time and the cry is "God, save me in accordance with your love". I just want to encourage you, Jesus loves you and He is at the right hand of the needy one to save his life from those who condemn him. (v.31) David kept his eyes fixed on God and the answer to his enemies was prayer. He shows us that as counter intuitive as it may sound, praying and singing praises to our Lord is the way to lift our souls while we wait for God to answer our prayers.

Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment