Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Sept. 30

Philipians 1-2

Working in school I've come to realize I spend as much of my time modeling behavior as I do helping students with their work.  When I read the passage this morning I realized that Jesus came to give us a blueprint, as well as model for us and teach us about the substance of God.  There is comfort in His love along with tenderness and compassion - that's Who our Father is.  So as we go through our day we are supposed to keep in our minds eye that "whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ - do nothing out of selfish ambition or vein concern but in humility consider others better than yourselves".  Paul outlines the blueprint Jesus set for us to yield our rights and become servants to God displaying not ourselves, but the substance of God, our Father.  An impossible task without the Holy Spirit as our guide. Lord I pray that You give us supernatural awareness of Your Presence and pour out Your Spirit of wisdom upon us so that we can walk with humility as Your servants following the blueprint You have given us.




Randi




 

No comments:

Post a Comment