Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sunday, April 26, 2015


I had written the entire blog for today. All about the Israelites' disobedience and how God had to keep reminding them of all he had done. And then I touched some unknown button on my IPad and every bit of the text disappeared.

So here I am with a blank page in front of me and I re-read the Psalms passages before I could let myself get too upset.

Come, let us sing for joy in the Lord; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song. (Ps 95:1-2)

Sing to the Lord a new song; sing to the Lord all the earth. Sing to the Lord, praise his name; proclaim his salvation day after day. Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous deeds among all peoples. (Ps 96:1-3)

Perhaps the Lord just wanted me to praise him today. Maybe this wasn't the day for an Old Testament lesson. Like the Israelites, I am reminded of all the Lord has done for me. In good times and bad. When I am down, he lifts me up in my body and in my spirit. He causes my heart to beat and my lungs to breathe. He sustains my very being and supplies all of my needs. I will worship and praise him all day. Every day. Until he returns and I will see him face to face. And that's when the worship will really begin!! Amen



Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment