Wednesday, December 30, 2020

December 30

Revelation 21

I am not a scholar. I read and spend time in prayer because it fills my soul. I share what God puts on my heart and I pray asking God to intervene in peoples lives to bring them peace, bring Him glory, and bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus. This has been a very hard year for so many and in different ways, and as I was reading today I felt a sense of peace knowing that in the confusion of the world, in the midst of the sickness, our hope rests in nothing else other than God wins. God wants us not to look around, but to look up. As the New Year approaches I would like to encourage everyone to take a moment (or more) and pray. In the midst of all that is going on around us, look up and see God. Allow your spirit to be filled with His hope. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4Nx2hEhVRE

No comments:

Post a Comment