Wednesday, March 11, 2020

March 11

Psalm 54

David had an intimate relationship with God that I dream of. The kind of relationship that whatever circumstance he was in, being on his knees is most likely where you'd find him. As I was reading this Psalm I realized that God's word became David's truth. It became the framework of reality that he saw life through and that is how I would like to learn to live my life. Only God can save your soul and deliver you. As we read through the Psalm we see David go through cries of desperation to songs of praise knowing that God alone is his helper and support. I read the Psalm a few times and felt peace come over me. With all that is happening around us and in our personal lives, God is still on His throne, our souls bare His image, and He love us. I pray we, like David, move from cries of desperation to shouts of joy and rest in the security that we have in our Lord.

Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment