Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Blog post 3 April, 2019


Blog Post- Praise
April, 3 2019

Deuteronomy 23:1-25:19
Luke 10:13-37
Psalm 75:1-10
Proverbs 12:12-14


Reading todays reading Psalm 75 gave me a sense of reflection as this has been a testimony in my life. Last year January, I took matters into my own hands as I was impatient and made my own plans. Those plans failed and I hit a low, I then fully trusted and leaned on the Lord to show me His plan for me, I listened and I am now currently in the USA waiting and listening to what God has install for me next. This Testimony showed me that we can be confident that God will be there always. God will act when He is ready, we tend to always ask God for help and when we are in trouble, but do we give thanks when things are good. A limited human beings, we cant understand Gods perspective about time. We want everything now, unaware that Gods timing is better. When God is ready, He will do what needs to be done, not what we would like Him to do. We may be as impatient as children, but we must not doubt the wisdom of Gods timing. Wait for God to reveal His plan, have faith and don't take matters into your own hands like I did.

God will have the last word, He will decide the final outcome, settling all matters that concern both the wicked and the Godly. The wicked will eventually experience his judgement, the Godly will experience his faithful love. No matter how dark the days you may face are, make it a continuous practice to acknowledge Gods sovereignty over your life.
Give praise and thanks to God for His wonderful works, let us not become prideful and sing praises in thanks for all the blessings we do have. May we take captive of our wicked thoughts and our selfish tendencies that can be portrayed through our actions and how we speak. I pray we as believers live by the fruits of the spirit as whatever is righteous will yield fruit.
Amen.

I have attached a song in relation to praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment