Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Tuesday, April 26, 2016



Judges 6:39-40

39 Then Gideon said to God, "Please don't be angry with me, but let me make one more request. Let me use the fleece for one more test. This time let the fleece remain dry while the ground around it is wet with dew." 40 So that night God did as Gideon asked. The fleece was dry in the morning, but the ground was covered with dew.

I don't know about anyone else, but I hate to admit that I often finding myself asking God for signs and trying to strike deals with Him. I wonder how much He is laughing at this. I know that our God has a sense of humor which pretty much all the time is beyond my understanding. I also find myself asking God's forgiveness for thinking He is not listening or not working on my prayers. I do believe that He is, but the human shortcomings of lack of patience and ongoing frustration cloud my thinking.

Lord, thank You for all that You have done in my life and have yet to do. I pray for greater patience, humility and strength to wait on Your perfect plan. In Jesus' Name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment