Thursday, March 4, 2021

The Battle Within

The Battle within

Numbers 2:1-3;51

Mark 11:27-12:17

Psalm 47:1-9

Proverbs 10:24-25


Recently I have been struggling with sin. Today's scriptures helped me understand that I am not going through this alone.

  In Proverbs 10:24-25 What the wicked dread will overtake them; what the righteous desire will be granted. When the storm  has swept by the wicked are gone,but the righteous stand firm.My bible brought clarity to these verses. The wicked dread death and those who don't believe fear death for believers we desire eternal life and God's salvation


This verse brought across a big point, WHATEVER YOU CHOOSE WILL BRING ABOUT EITHER YOUR FEARS OR YOUR DESIRES. 

Will we choose to disobey and live our lives our own way or will we be obedient and follow God's ways?


"Give it to God" When you feel overwhelmed in sin we can pray. "Father, I need your help with this *sin* I cannot do this alone. I need your strength and guidance. Lord, I pray for every single one of us that are struggling with their own sin. May you be there to convict when there is temptation. Father, I pray that we have the courage to speak to you Lord and acknowledge if we are consumed in sin. May we seek help from our friends who can hold us accountable to whatever sin we are facing,

Amen"


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWmjpF613y4



--
Jenna Spencer
475-299-0404

No comments:

Post a Comment