Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Blog from Aimee

Blog post 2 September 2020

Ecclesiastes 1:1-3:22
2 Corinthians 6:1-13
Psalm 46:1-11
Proverbs 22:15

Life with God is in an ending beautiful journey. Life is depressing being apart for God. We see in the stories life with the goddess empty fruitless and wealth wisdom popularity and pleasure is vanity. When we truly turn from the world to God we will find true happiness. We can learn and see from the stories how we ought  to be living and can be spared the heartaches of living a wasted life.

As God's co-workers we urge you not to receive God's grace in vain. For he says,

"In the time of my favor I heard you,
    and in the day of salvation I helped you."

God is ready to help us right now. Do you believe that God is really to help you now? I pray that in our troubles and doubts we can "be still and know that I am God".  
So if you are going through trouble and hardship like Paul, we can draw close to God and confide in him.I pray that we appreciate our loving and disciplined God and that we allow God to train and correct us to make us better. Just as parents discipline their children to learn the difference between right and wrong. I pray that we honor God and his power and majesty. May we live each day to be still and to exalt God. Let us let go and let God be in control.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment