Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Tuesday 26th

June 26th

Lord, what are human beings that you care for them, mere mortals that you think of them? They are like a breath; their days are like a fleeting shadow.


Despite our fleeting lives that are but a breath to God, He is still loving to us. God is so loving that a tough few weeks, months, or even just one day/moment is important to him, and He will comfort us through it. 


If we take the time to learn about his love, pouring over his word, experiencing the love of his children (believers), we will get a taste of it, but still won't know the full extent to which he cares for us, because it is too much for us to comprehend.


He is our fortress, stronghold, deliverer, and shield in whom we can take refuge. Even though we are one of over 7 billion people on the Earth at present, even though there have been generations before us and will be generations after us, we are not insignificant to God. 


Lord, thank you for helping me to grasp just a little understanding of how much you love me and care for me. Thank you for being my refuge in times of trouble, my stronghold when I am weak, my deliverer from the darkness, and shield for my heart and mind. I can take refuge in knowing that you love me and care for me despite my life being but a breath. As we go through tough times, help us to be reminded of your love and help us to not doubt our significance to you. Amen.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment