Tuesday, December 24, 2013

December 24

Zechariah 6-7
Revelation 15
Psalm 143
Proverbs 30:24-28

I am losing all hope; I am paralyzed with fear.
Psalm 143:4

Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you.
Psalm 143:8

Tonight, the message of the Christmas Eve service at Grace Church was hope. We are just tiny little specks in a great big universe. If we are left on our own to find hope and to find significance then we will never find it. 

Thankfully, that's not all there is to it. Jesus came to his earth to live among us. God, the Creator of the Universe, was born into a humble existence. God Himself came to this speck of a planet. It was all apart of his plan to give us hope. Because of all that He has done for us, we can have hope. 

Merry Christmas, everyone. I pray that you will all find hope in Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment