Friday, December 13, 2019

Dec 13

Revelation 4

The Survelum Public Data Bank conducted a survey on how many people know their purpose in life.

25% Certainly I know

20% I suppose I know

24%  I am not sure

23%  I don't know, but I would like to

8%  I don't know and don't want to know

 Revelation 4 is for the 75% of people who do not know their purpose for living.  The idea that there are angels circling the throne of God for millenniums saying "Holy, holy, holy" is amazing. That means every time they complete their praise, they see another aspect of God's majestic nature that compels them to again cry out, "Holy, holy, holy."  This glimpse into the complete transcendence of God leads me back to the reason God has given us life today. We live to worship God. This is our highest and most important priority on this Friday.

 Our commitment to worship God will transform our lives.  When Handel was asked how he had come to write the "Messiah" his answer was, "I saw the heavens opened and God upon his Great White Throne"

 A.W. Tozar, the preacher and theologian said, "The concept of the majesty of God has all but disappeared from the human race. I believe we ought to have again the old Biblical concept of God which makes God awful and makes men lie face down and cry, 'Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God Almighty.' That would do more for the church than everything or anything else."

Join me today in worshiping God. Take time now and sing a song of praise and worship to our awesome God. End your time of worship by joining with the angels and shouting out, "Holy, holy, holy."

 



--
"Multiplying leaders to change the world"

No comments:

Post a Comment