Thursday, April 1, 2021

April Fools NO blog.......kidding:)


Yay! WE ARE NOW IN APRIL!! FEELING INCREDIBLY THANKFUL GOD IS TRULY DOING GREAT THINGS


Deuteronomy 18:1-20:20

Luke 9:28-50

Psalm 73:1-28

Proverbs 12-14


In Luke 9:35 A voice came from a cloud, saying "This is my Son,whom I have chosen; listen to him."

Reading Luke vs 35 I felt convicted as sometimes I don't  focus on his word and listen to what he is saying to me.  

We Tend to not listen to what Jesus is telling us and we are listening to our sin, friends even ourselves Instead of listening to the word and what Jesus is trying to tell us.

I sometimes lose the point of what God is trying to tell me when I don't listen and I get carried away with "business".   In Luke 9:28-50 Jesus  spoke to his disciples about his death and they did not understand, they were concerned with their own well being, and missed what Jesus' death was about and its significance.

 

 

In the song I have attached to express these words that really moved me, they made me want to open up and get going. To make myself more available to do God's work, To be still and Listen;

 

                      " I just want to see you move.

                                I am available.

                      I hear you call, I am available." 


 These words really struck me. I feel like I am not letting God use me enough to be available and truly focus on his word. What is he saying!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjIY4UKGl-Y


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm8oK6pn678&list=RDGMEMMib4QpREwENw3_jAc0YgNw&start_radio=1

 

Father, I pray that we can live true to you. God your word should be our final Authority. Help us to follow your Laws Lord, Lord help us to become less of me and more of you.

 

Amen


--
Jenna Spencer
475-299-0404

No comments:

Post a Comment